- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors when necessary.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, toilets, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Empty wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas
- Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, and bathroom items.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Carry toilet items and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts
- Sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors, using brooms, mops, or powered scrubbing and waxing machines
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers where required.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing, as necessary.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
1st Floor, Nexteracom, Tower III, Ebene Cybercity