- The facilities officers shall provide security to persons and property at the premises, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and such security services will include but are not limited to;
- General guarding
- Access control in and out of the office premises, including recording and verification of material movements including but not limited to laptops etc.
- Greeting and assistance to walk-in visitors
- Telephone calls handling at the reception
- Maintaining incident and daily operating reports
- Performing security checks
- Be Familiar and follow Crisis Management Guidelines Made available by the client in case of any emergency / crisis
- Reporting any abnormal occurrence to VWR Management
- Performing any other duty related to facilities officers as may be directed by the VWR Management
- The Facilities officers shall remain, at all times, employees of the contractor. The contractor shall be responsible for the hiring, deploying, supervision, scheduling, and payment of wages of the facilities officers.
- The facilities officer shall at all times observe security and safety policies of the client.
- The client shall at no point in time and for any reason whatsoever, either directly or indirectly, entice or cause to be enticed the facilities officers to act or fail to act in any manner detrimental to the contractor.
- The client shall refrain from either directly or indirectly, soliciting or attempting to obtain the withdrawal from employment of any of the facilities officers from the contractor.
1st Floor, Nexteracom, Tower III, Ebene Cybercity