- Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment and takes corrective action.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Coordinates work activities among departments.
- Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Replacement in case of absenteeism of workers.
- Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements.
- Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
- Prepares reports concerning room occupancy, payroll, and department expenses.
- Selects and purchases new furnishings.
- Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage.
- Examines building to determine need for repairs or replacement of equipment and makes recommendations to management.
- Attends staff meetings to discuss company policies and managements' complaints.
- Issues supplies and equipment to cleaners.
- Establishes standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff. Perform spot check tasks.
- Advises manager, desk clerk, or admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy.
- Records data regarding work assignments, personnel actions, and time cards, and pre-pares periodic reports.
1st Floor, Nexteracom, Tower III, Ebene Cybercity